1. I would recommend that a trip on the Star Ferry across the harbour is something to definitely experience. It is great to see the individuals who have made a life on the harbour fishing and existing in the midst of the town. There is also an unbelievable floating restaurant on the harbour the place you may expertise wonderful culinary delights.
2. Taking the tram to the highest of Victoria Peak can be one thing to experience if in case you have made the trouble to go all the best way to Hong Kong.
The pollution is one thing to experience in itself and going to the peak would finest be done before it gets too dangerous for those who wish to see the sights. Usually though even if the view is dangerous, there are a couple of lads who will take your image and superimpose it on an image of what you’ll have seen on a clear day – fairly fun !
3. Ocean Park is a full-blown amusement park. There is a popular Dragon Curler Coaster, Ferris wheel and other white knuckle rides. There’s a marine park with a Shark Aquarium that may interest the younger visitors to Hong Kong.
Additionally, you will see a standard Chinese fashion village where street fairs add exciting color to the entire atmosphere.
four. Wong Tai Sin is probably the most well-known and temple in the city and can also be the busiest. The temple is a shocking example of a conventional Chinese language temple. What stood out to me after I visited was the temple was the clouds of smoke and the extreme smell from the incense sticks that the visitors were burning. The Chinese language believe that by burning these sticks that they may have good fortune. It’s a free to visit the temple (donations are welcome).
5. Yuen Po Avenue Hen Market. There are a whole bunch of exotic birds in equally unique cages as buying a fowl seems to be a enterprise matter in Hong Kong. People spend hours with these birds and I used to be knowledgeable that customers will only buy a chicken if the chook chooses them. It’s considered to be bad luck to buy a chicken that’s not blissful because the birds happiness is of utmost importance to Hong Kongians.
6. If you are a shopaholic then a go to Stanley Market is a must. You will be able to pick up bargains for a fraction of the value the are sold for on the town. It is a goo time to mention to not purchase anything from a shop in the principle city that doesn’t have a reputation / board of the store entrance. Shopkeepers in these shops might properly take your cash and tell you that they do not have the products in stock. They then take your lodge details and promise to carry the items that you’ve paid for to your hotel and guess what? They don’t.
Repulse Bay is essentially the most famous seashore in Hong Kong, apparently so named because the British military had seen off some pirates in olden instances! This can be a well-liked vacation spot for the Chinese language people and might grow to be so packed that there is no such thing as a room to sit down!
November is one of the best time to go if you wish to keep away from the rush and the temperature is still a comfortably heat 70 degrees.